1. Greek mythology: any of a group of sea nymphs (often portrayed as half human and half bird, and to a lesser extent, half human and half fish that lured mariners to destruction by their singing.
2. a woman regarded as seductive and beautiful, especially a dangerous woman; temptress.
3. a woman who sings with enchanting sweetness.
4. a) a device in which compressed air or steam is driven against a rotating perforated disk to create a loud, often wailing sound as a signal or warning. b) an electronic device producing a similar sound as a signal or warning.
5. any of several salamanders of the family Sirenidae, such as the mud eel, having an eellike body, permanent external gills, small forelegs, and no hind limbs.
Etymology: from Old French sereine, from Latin sīrēn, from Greek seirēn.
Guys commit suicide
Guys self harm
Guys throw up
Guys starve themselves
Guys get bullied
Guys get hurt
Guys get abused
Girls aren’t the only ones. So when your seeing a depressed girl and say thats sad then do the same to guys. Cause no matter how strong a guy could be, he can still break just like girls. So to everyone with a disorder, regardless of gender, stay strong
Reblog if you would be devastated if you found out one of your followers committed suicide.
don’t you dare not reblog!!!!!!
If you don’t reblog this I’m judging you.
Jack + Loki + ElsaArtist: saebyeok913 (x) Translation: legendary-fangirl
(more trans here)
Note: Please don’t delete the source on the photos or add your own watermarks on them. A link back to this page would be appreciated and never forget to include the source of the artist.